'XMAS BOX' COMPETITION TERMS
This promotion is open to those 18 and above in the Australia (excluding NSW).
By entering you agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation.
One winner will be chosen via a random draw.
- To enter the entrant must ‘Like’ the Waggly Club Facebook page on Monday 23rd October 2018
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older. Entry is not open to residents of New South Wales
- Employees of Gassett Group Pty Limited, Contractors, related agencies or members of immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this competition
- Only one “Like” is permitted per Facebook account.
- Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The competition commences Monday 15th October 2018 and closes on 12:01am AEST on Monday 23rd October 2018. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- There is one Waggly Club Xmas box to be one, valued at $55. Winners will be required to send back their name and delivery address by e-mailing i[email protected] in order to receive the prize.
- The random prize draw will take place at Factory 9, 5 Kolora Road Heidelberg West VIC 2081 at 2:00pm (AEST) on Monday 23rd October 2018.
- Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
'SMILE FOR THE CAMERA' COMPETITION TERMS
This competition has now closed
Smile for the Camera Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Gassett Group Pty Ltd (trading as and referred to in these terms as 'Waggly Club')
- The competition is open to residents of Australia except employees of Waggly Club and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is running across Facebook and Instagram and email
- By entering the competition, the entrant is giving Waggly Club permission to republish the entrant’s images and copy on Waggly Club’s digital assets
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be July 14. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10.1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10.2 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10.3. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10.4 Winners will be chosen by an employee of Waggly Club
10.5 The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10.6 The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.7 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10.8 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
10.9 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10.10 The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Waggly Club ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following Waggly Club on Facebook and Instagram in order to enter.
- Waggly Club shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Waggly Club also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.